Search this site:




arrow Home arrow About Us arrow Contribute arrow Resources arrow Buy

Bristol City - Stories Galore Tottenham 'Til I Die story gathering starts Ipswich 'Til I Die Book Launch Bristol City Production Starts Derby 'Til I Die Launch Aldershot 'Til I Die Shots book on the press Walsall 'Til I Die












Monday 8 June 2009

Portsmouth Til I Die


Portsmouth Football Club are the latest Premiership side to join the ever-growing production list at Legends – Pompey Til I Die is due for publication near the start of the 2009-10 season and the memory gathering process is well under way. Dozens of excellent stories have already been submitted, spanning every era of the club’s history. Story sessions will be held over the summer, (full details being announced on the official club website), however, if you have a Pompey story to tell make sure you contribute ASAP. Just click on the contribution link on this website to tell your tale!


top top