Search this site:




arrow Home arrow About Us arrow Contribute arrow Resources arrow Buy

Ipswich 'Til I Die Book Launch Bristol City Production Starts Derby 'Til I Die Launch Aldershot 'Til I Die Shots book on the press Walsall 'Til I Die












Wednesday 4 March 2009

Tottenham 'Til I Die story gathering starts


The story gathering process has started ahead of production of the 'Tottenham 'Til I Die' book, which is due for release this summer. Story-telling sessions at the White Hart Lane Learning Zone as well as at local schools and libraries are taking place and leaflets to encourage contributions will be distributed to fans before the Youth FA Cup match against Arsenal on Thursday evening. The official website will again run a story about the book project and all supporters groups and websites will be approached to take part in this exciting new book. Fans have already responded well and some fantastic stories have been sent in already, so make sure your memories are included and that you contribute too.


top top